1. Know your nutritional status and get health conditions under control
2. Maintain a healthy weight (Men & Women)
3. Take extra folic acid
4. Ensure adequate iodine levels
5. Avoid alcohol
6. Maintain a healthy weight
7. Continue taking folic acid and iodine
8. Get plenty of omega-3 fatty acids
9. Boost your iron and zinc intake
10. Get sufficient Vitamin B12
11. Keep up your Vitamin D and Calcium levels
12. Increase carbohydrate and...
Here are some hints that might be helpful:
1. Keep a notebook on hand to write down:
– Phone numbers
– Your address
– Other important things to remember
2. Look after your health:
– Exercise regularly
– Eat a balanced diet
– Limit your alcohol
– See your dentist regularly
– Keep socially engaged
3. Manage your medications:
– Keep list of what medications you are taking in your wallet
– Use a pill box
– Your pharmacist can pack your medications for...
1. Make the most of your peak performance times
2. Prioritise your tasks
3. Use a diary or calendar
4. Get organised
5. Start with smaller tasks
6. Be realistic about what you can do
7. Break larger tasks or projects into smaller chunks
8. Reward yourself
9. Ask for help
10. Set yourself some limits
For more info check out this website:
Check out the current hayfever guidelines:
– Nasal steroid sprays most effective
– Anti-histamines for occasional symptoms
– Avoid decongestant sprays
Check out these helpful hints:
- Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic...
Do you have gout?
Try these helpful hints:
– Limit alcohol intake
– Maintain a healthy body weight
– Exercise regularly & drink plenty of water
– Limit purine-rich foods: eg shellfish, meat-extracts, yeast & anchovies
– Eat more: eg tofu & fish such as salmon
– Ask your pharmacist for medications suitable for you
Check out this website:
Come into MT COLAH PHARMACY AND POST OFFICE for helpful service...
– Pelvic floor exercises daily
– Have adequate fluid
– Limit caffeine
– Limit alcohol
– Keep a healthy weight
– Exercise at least 30 minutes on all or most days of the week
Try these helpful tips:
1. Wear a hat and sunglasses when you are outdoors
2. Wear eye protection at your workplace
3. Visit your eye care health professional regularly
4. Wear eye protection when playing sports
5. Quit smoking
6. Stick to a healthy diet and exercise routine
7. Avoid eye injuries at home – wear eye protection
8. Control your blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol levels
9.Take regular breaks when working in front of your computer