Check out these helpful hints:
- Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic...
Bush Tele – Mt Colah Suburb in Focus
Mt Colah Local Businesses supporting the local community
The Bush Telegraph is a local publication that is always great at supporting local small businesses.
In March 2019 it ran a Mount Colah -Suburb in Focus:
Mt Colah Pharmacy is a proud local business to support this local publication and also the community.
Come in-store and ask our about these services today!
Check out the current hayfever guidelines:
– Nasal steroid sprays most effective
– Anti-histamines for occasional symptoms
– Avoid decongestant sprays
Do you have gout?
Try these helpful hints:
– Limit alcohol intake
– Maintain a healthy body weight
– Exercise regularly & drink plenty of water
– Limit purine-rich foods: eg shellfish, meat-extracts, yeast & anchovies
– Eat more: eg tofu & fish such as salmon
– Ask your pharmacist for medications suitable for you
Check out this website:
Come into MT COLAH PHARMACY AND POST OFFICE for helpful service...
“Did you know that 30 seconds of colouring can help you de-stress?”
We have a variety of art therapy colouring books in-store now.
Come and take a look.
Art Therapy books
Shop Local Movement –
Mt Colah Shops
Thank you to the Monthly Chronicle for always supporting the local communities.
This article in the Village Voice is about shopping local – “Shop Local Movement.”
When we shop local, we support the local businesses to keep that vibrant community hub that connects us all!
Photo of: Mt Colah Pharmacy and Post Office
Click on this link for the full article: http://monthlychronicle.com.au/2018/05/30/shop-local-movement/
We have just received some new products:
– Piranha Snaps: Gluten free crisps with an active probiotic. In BBQ or Salsa flavour.
– Human Bean Co – Air puffed Faba beans. Full of protein and fibre. Gluten and Nut free.
– Little Bellies Mini Gingerbread Men – organic biscuits made with wholegrains.
– Pukka Tea – a soothing organic tea in Chamomile, Vanilla * Manuka Honey or Chamomile and Lavender.
– Seven Wonders Natural Hair Care – Moroccan Oil Shampoo and...
Celebrating 10 years!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you to everyone who attended our “Mt Colah Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years Morning Tea!”
It was a great morning with lots of smiling faces!
A special thank you to the amazing pharmacy staff for 10 amazing years together!
Here’s to another 10 + more Years!